[Ansteorra-announce] Spring Black Star A&S Issue

Nan ad4na at ev1.net
Mon Dec 8 16:37:29 PST 2003

Greetings, Ansteorra!

Do you have a special art you would like to share?  Have you recently done
research that would benefit the populace?  Is there a special way you
disguise mundanity (other than throwing a length of tartan over it)?
Inquiring minds would like to know!!

We are now taking submissions for the spring A&S issue of the Black Star.

Papers can be on period arts or sciences or on projects to enhance our
medieval experience.

If you are interested in submitting a paper, please contact me at
murf at dragonarmour.com

Catherine Harwell, AST, CIM
Deputy for Black Star A&S Issue