[Ansteorra-announce] Silent Auction at Coronation

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Fri Dec 12 06:52:24 PST 2003

Good Gentles,
We will be having a silent auction at Coronation on January 10, 2004 to
benefit the Ansteorran Argent Anniversary in July 2004.
We ask that you provide a donation for this auction if you can. Have you
upgraded your feast gear? You can donate your old feast gear to the
cause. Have a length of fabric you know you aren't going to use? This
would be a good donation too. Tired of that cloak now that you have a new
red one? Hey, we can take it off you hands so it won't take up more space
in your closet. Do you have enough candlesticks and lanterns to turn
night into day? Well, you can give us a few.
Then, you can bid on other stuff to replace what you donated with
different stuff! There is no down side to this!
If you would like to donate to this worthy cause or have questions about
making a donation, please let me know. My contact information is listed
below.
In service to the dream,
Lady Fionnuala the Fey
Merchant Coordinator
E-Mail: lizdenpeters at juno.com
Telephone: 214-330-8518 (No calls after 11:00 P.M., please.)