[Ansteorra-announce] Board Commentary needed...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Dec 17 08:04:56 PST 2003

Good Morning,

  It is that time again. Please take time to read the proposals in front
  of the Board and give them your feedback so that our voices are heard.

- Amended Policy on Electronic publications
  http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/commentary.html?id=5

- Change to Corpora IV.C.2 regarding removal of phrase "such as death"
  as the only example of "extreme circumstances" for not meeting the
  requirements of the reign.
  http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/commentary.html?id=6

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health