[Ansteorra-announce] Twelfth Night

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 07:21:10 PST 2003

Good Gentles of the Steppes and the Kingdom of Ansteorra,

At the request of the Autocrat of the Twelfth Night Celebration, and after
conferring with those in higher position than myself, it is requested that
there be no feast crossbows, trebuchets, catapults, or other such devices
brought into the hall. Any gentle that brings such a device into the hall
will be asked to remove it. Last year there were some incidents involving
food missles that nearly resulted in serious injury from falls. Considering
the import of the event this year, with the stepping down of our beloved
Baron and Baroness, and the installation of their successors, let us enjoy
the occasion with the joy, respect, and dignity that it deserves.

I look forward to seeing each of you this weekend and hope that you have a
safe and happy new year.

Yours in service to the dream we share,

Linet Grey

Archery Marshall of the Steppes