[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Land Requests

Brian_Martin at Dell.com Brian_Martin at Dell.com
Mon Feb 3 10:49:06 PST 2003

Greetings Ansteorra,

Now that Gulf War pre-registration has closed, it is time to send in your
requests for land within the Ansteorran encampment. All that you have to do
to request land is to send the following information to your land
coordinator:

*	SCA first and last name
*	Mundane first and last name
*	Tent dimensions
*	Group you're camping with

Who Land coordinators: many groups (baronies, shires, households, etc) have
a person that is coordinating land for that group. If your group has a
coordinator, send your information/request to that person. If your group
doesn't have a coordinator, send your information/request to your regional
land coordinator (listed below). If your group spans more than one region
(households like the Amazons or the Crane, for example) please send your
information/request directly to me at the address listed below. Likewise, if
you are not a member of a group but wish to camp in the Ansteorran
encampment, please send your information/request directly to me at the
address listed below (please do not send requests or questions to this email
address).

Regional Land Coordinators:

Western region: HL Agnarr - agnarr at quik.com <mailto:agnarr at quik.com>

Central Region: Lady Honour - mysticfalcon at onebox.com
<mailto:mysticfalcon at onebox.com>

Northern Region: Baron Michel - mg1m at swbell.net <mailto:mg1m at swbell.net>

Coastal Region: Graf Galen - galenbv at ix.netcom.com
<mailto:galenbv at ix.netcom.com>

Southern Region: Sir Pendaran - twinoak at cox-internet.com
<mailto:twinoak at cox-internet.com>

Please send your land requests by 2/15/03. Groups may include requests for
common areas (kitchens, group pavilions, etc), but please understand that
while we will make every effort to grant these requests, no guarantees can
be made. For further information regarding GW land requests, please visit
the GW website at www.gulfwars.org <http://www.gulfwars.org>  . Find the tab
labeled "Suburbs", then "Ansteorra".

Should you have further questions, please contact your regional coordinator
or me at the addresses above.

Thank you all, now on to Trimaris!
Pendaran Glamorgan,
Ansteorran Liaison, GW XII