[Ansteorra-announce] Instructors for KWDS

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 20 00:02:11 PST 2003

Greetings, all.

I'm Guillaume de Troyes, dancer in Ansteorra.

I'm the class coordinator for Known World Dance Symposium IV, coming up
June 6-8. This is an event for European dancers, Middle Eastern
dancers, and musicians of either ilk.

Currently, I do not have many classes or instructors lined up.

If you are planning or wanting to teach a class, but haven't decided
exactly what you want to teach, I want to hear from you. There are
several noted names in SCA dance and music that I haven't heard from
yet. Hopefully, many of you are coming to KWDS IV, and many of you will
be teaching.

If you plan to teach at KWDS IV, please reply to russmax at sbcglobal.net

Even if I know you personally, and you've told me verbally what you are
wanting to teach, send me an e-mail anyway. For now, all I NEED is your
name (SCA or whatever), and an e-mail address. A brief statement of
what sort of thing you might teach would be nice, too. Like "Italian
dance" or "Period music" or "Music for Middle-Eastern dance". I can
pester you for details later.

More to come later,
Guillaume de Troyes
russmax at sbcglobal.ent