[Ansteorra-announce] Bids for Central Regional Knight Marshal

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:31:21 PST 2003

Greetings Ansteorra,

Due to various reasons (mostly work schedule changes), I am officially
opening my office of Central Regional Knight Marshal for bids.  At this time
I plan to step down shortly after Gulf Wars so Sir Randall has time to
select a replacement by Crown Tourney.  All bids need to go to the Earl
Marshall and a courtesy copy to the current Regional.  Please include a copy
of your drivers license or other form of Legal ID and copy of your
Membership Card.  To qualify, you need to be an Authorizing Marshal.
This is a fun job and has a lot of rewards.  There may be some travel
involved, but this gives you an opportunity to meet new people.  And like
any office, there is always paperwork,but it is managable.  If you have
questions, feel free to contact either myself or Sir Randall, our Earl
Marshal.

Thank You
HL Raimond George de Mora

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>