[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorran Information Now on Gulf War Website

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 14 19:38:44 PST 2003

    Greetings All,

    I am happy to announce that the official Gulf War website now has an Ansteorran information page up and running. If you have questions regarding land reservations, volunteering, the schedule or other aspects of Gulf War, you can follow this link: http://www.gulfwars.org/ansteorra.html and get answers. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions that are not answered on the website.

    While you're there, please explore the rest of the Gulf War site, it is full of information and even has pre-registration forms that you can download. Speaking of pre-registration, there are only 17 more days left before pre-registration is closed. Remember, if you don't pre-register, you can't reserve land at the war, and that includes the Ansteorran encampment.

    So please check out the website, make your plans to attend the war and get ready to have fun, because Gulf War is a blast!

    Yours in service to Crown and Kingdom,
    Pendaran Glamorgan,
    Ansteorran Liaison, GW XII