[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Thu Jan 16 06:50:54 PST 2003

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra.

The Ansteorran Kingdom Heraldic and Scribal Symposium will be hosted by the
Canton of Westgate on June 28, 2003.  Lady Lisabetta Micola da Monte and I
have volunteered to coordinate the classes for the event.  She is in charge
of scribal classes, and I am organizing heraldic classes.  As such, we are
looking for teachers to volunteer their time and knowledge for the
enrichment of the heraldic and scribal community.  If you would like to
contribute to the event by teaching a class, please contact either Lady
Lisabetta or myself.

In addition to the regular classes, the Herald's Warranting Class/Exam and
Pursuivant Extraordinary Classes/Exams will be given.  Individuals wishing
to become a local herald are required to have taken the warranting exam, so
you are invited to take advantage of this opportunity.

Volunteers wishing to teach a class are invited to email the appropriate
coordinator:
Scribal Classes - Lady Lisabetta - khss_scribal at sbcglobal.net
Heraldic Classes - Lord Alden - wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net

In service,