[Ansteorra-announce] Officers needed

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sat Jan 25 10:05:20 PST 2003

Greetings! I need to get word out on the following offices that are
open. Please pass the information along.

The Western Regional Hospitaler’s office is vacant at the moment. I need
bids! I need a good officer! Lady Safiye did a wonderful job and will be
missed. The office has been open for bids since October but I have yet
to receive any. Please pass the word to all the groups in the Western
Region that I need bids.

Lady Anna, the Coastal Regional Hospitaler, will be stepping down at
Crown Tourney and has placed her office open for bids. She has done a
super job and has done super things with the Coastal Region! Please pass
the word to the groups in the Coastal Region that I need bids.

I am more than happy to accept bids via e-mail at either the HYPERLINK
"mailto:Hospitaler at ansteorra.org"Hospitaler at ansteorra.org or at
HYPERLINK "mailto:Pookie2 at airmail.net"Pookie2 at airmail.net or you can
send bids via US Mail.

Thank you!