[Ansteorra-announce] Step One of the Final Gate Assembly Has Been Completed

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 28 20:47:25 PST 2003

Ah! My sincere apologies to the most noble barony of Ravensfort! I was
obviously not in my right mind when I wrote that missive. Thanks very much
to Baron Armand for his gentle correction, and to the Barony of Ravensfort
for the construction of the tower bases so firmly planted in Meridian soil.

Pendaran