[Ansteorra-announce] First aid and CPR class at Roundtable (July 19, 2003 in Stephenville [Dragonsfire Tor])

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jul 3 09:50:54 PDT 2003

Good people of Ansteorra!

The Chirurgeonate is providing inexpensive training in First Aid and CPR
(infant, child, and adult) at the upcoming Roundtable July 19,2003, in
Stephenville which is in the lands of Dragonsfire Tor. It will be an all
day class with lots of hands on. You will walk away with cards showing
you completed the courses.

Total cost is $15 for the pair of courses! Compare with $65 from the
local Red Cross for a lesser course.

To register, go to http://www.ansteorr.org/regnum/chirurgeon and choose
"Training". From there choose the event and then hit the "Register"
button and fill in the registration form. It is easier than it sounds.
The event page has all the information you need to get to the course (I
will update the map coordinates when I can get them from the autocrat).

Registration is first-come-first-served. If pre-registration does not
fill all the seats, then we will take walk-ins.

In service,
HL Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra
chirurgeon at ansteorra.org