[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium Thanks

Crystal Lewis crysllewis at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 13:04:09 PDT 2003

Greetings unto my fellow Ansteorrans!

>From myself and the Canton of Westgate I wish to express my deepest thanks
to those who traveled, taught and learned at this year's Ansteorran Heraldic
and Scribal Symposium. What a wonderful event we had!

For classes, I wish to thank my coordinators, Alden Drake and Lisabetta
Micola da Monte. Without them there wouldn't have been the robust amount of
available learning for everyone. For setup, take down and cleaning thanks to
Hillary Rose Greenslade and Natalia Auvert. These ladies were amazing! I've
never seen a 30 minute set up and take down before. A special thanks to
Leofwine, Ciarnet and Angela for decorating supplies and constant hard work
and Brenna MacDonald who stayed at my side. Thanks as well to my gate crew,
Groa Ulfsdottir and Allessandra de Medici, sitting tirelessly the whole
event.

For teaching, I wish to thank:
AnéÏka z RoÏmitála
Annais de Montgomerie
Asa Hrafnasdot
Borek Vitalievich Volkov
Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Colm Dubh
Curstaidh Magorlick
Elene Kirchenknopf
Elissena de Bayonne
Etienne de St. Amaranth
Francois la Flamme
Geoff Cathan
Hillary Rose Greenslade
Magnus von Lubek
Mari nic Bryan
Maridonna Benvenuti
Michael Silverhands
Muireann a Dun na Traighe Ceine
Robin of Gilwell
Rodrigo de Navarre
Serena Lascaelles
Snorri inn kyrri Hallsson
Stella Silvana
Timothy of Glastonbury

For our unbelievable sideboard lunch, thanks to Alden Drake. It was
delicious and more than feed everyone on site.

And as always there are those numerous volunteers who take care of the
important details throughout the day. Without you the event would not have
been the success it was. Thanks to you all who worked so hard!

And last but not least, thank you Canton of Westgate for allowing me this
excellent opportunity to serve the Kingdom. It was exciting, fun and worth
all the time.

Until then...
Lady Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon
Autocrat, AHSS