[Ansteorra-announce] Feast at Coronation

Paul Foster p_foster at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 8 21:43:30 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Come to the final court of TRM MIguel and Conal and the Coronation of their
Heirs Ulsted and Cateau.  The site is the Montgomery County Fairgrounds in
Conroe TX.  The date is THIS Saturday, July 12.

Bring chairs!  The hall does not have any chairs of its own.

Bring candles.  The main hall where Court and feast will take place will
have period lighting only.  There will be chandeliers hung for general
lighting, but it is a big hall and you will need candles to light your
tables.  There is a side hall where the gate, dressing rooms, merchants,
and other activities will be taking place that has modern lighting.

There are still around 40 seats for feast.  These will be available at the
gate the day of the event.  The menu is at the bottom of this email and
other feast information can be found on the event web site at
   http://stargate.ansteorra.org/coronation2003/feast.html

The King's Champion list will begin PROMPTLY at 9:30 AM.  If you are
fighting in the list, be sure you are there in time to get inspected BEFORE
the list starts as the first round will go quickly.

If you have any questions about Coronation, please contact me, before
Friday.  Thanks and I look forward to seeing you there.

Rhodri

FEAST MENU

Norman course:
    Onion-Pea Soup
    Roast Chicken with Sage Sauce
    Brussels Sprouts Vinaigrette
    Summer Fruits & Cheeses

Saxon course:
    Stuffed Roast Pork
    Beef Steaks w/ 2 sauces (Camelyne & Garlic Pepper)
    Turnips Baked with Cheese
    Steamed Pea Pods
    Strawberries

Dessert Course: