[Ansteorra-announce] insignia contest at Coronation

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 09:25:07 PDT 2003

A quick reminder on the insignia contest to be held at Coronation.  Insignia
is defined as award medalions (cranes, comets, thistles), and grant ribbons
(iris and stars of merit) and belt favors (rapier, archery, equestrian,
etc)There will be three categories:
Individual quality
Individual quantity
Group effort (combined quality and quantity)

Tables for display will be available in the outer hall, judging will
commence between 1pm and 4pm, when items will be collected and donated to
the Crown Insignia chest.   If you wish to reclaim your insignia, please
advise me when entering.   The tables will be available for display by 10am.
 Modest prizes will be awarded along with wordfame among the populace during
evening feast.

If there are any questions, please do not respond via e-mail as I'm not
available to receive it till Sunday, leave a message at 281-855-9447 and I
will respond post haste.
Cheers, Mistress Hillary Greenslade