[Ansteorra-announce] Intermittent network problems...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Jul 26 12:41:20 PDT 2003

Good Morning,

  The network provider that Ansteorra.org is hosted on is having
  intermittent issues today. This has caused some problems with getting
  the Ansteorra webpage, but email by it's nature will continue to flow
  as connectivity is available.

  In addition to the above ISP wide issues, the connection that
  Ansteorra.org is directly on is being worked on because of
  flakiness in connectivity over the last couple weeks. This should be
  fixed within 8 business hours, but that may be Monday morning.

  I truly apologize for these inconveniences.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I know that I will never be politically correct
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |  I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette