[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] from the Society Archivist

Baron, Meg Meg.Baron at experian.com
Thu Jul 31 14:24:10 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the members of the Society:

If you're not tired of hearing from me yet, I have one more bit of
information to pass along today...

The Society Archivist, Master Aldred von Lechsend aus Froschheim, wishes it
known that the Archive is a repository of information on the history of our
Society. He strongly urges everyone who produces an SCA document, be it a
Shire newletter, and Arts and Sciences publication, or any other item of
interest, to send one copy to him for the Archives.

It is our hope and plan to at some point be able to produce an index of the
items in the archive and have a way to make them available to the
membership. In the meantime, please keep your publications coming in!

The Archivist's mailing address is:

CT Alderson
15803 Quail Road
Sky Valley, CA  92241-8543

He can also be reached at froschheim at earthlink.net

In service,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.