[Ansteorra-announce] First Aid and CPR training classes with online registration are here!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Jun 7 19:17:22 PDT 2003

We now have online registration for the First Aid and CPR classes
sponsored by the Ansteorran Chirurgeonate. Yes, you can now look at all
the class opportunities, see who is teaching them, see where they are
(even map references), and if you like what you see, you can immediately
register for the class. When a class is full, you cannot register, but
you can send an email to the lead instructor to see if we can make room
for you.

There are currently two classes in the system with more to come. Just go
to http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon and then choose "Training"
from the menu at the left.

If you are already a Chirurgeon and looking to renew your certifications
or upgrade to instructor status, you should choose "Online Forms"
instead of "Training" and then select a training opportunity from the
menu after logging on with your ID and password. When you choose
"Register" after logging on, the system will fill in the form for you
from your Chirurgeon information.

Instructors can create training opportunities, add instructors to the
course, and look at the list of registered students. We will add the
capability to print all the rosters and other forms with the push of a
button.

If anyone has questions about training courses, please contact me at

HL Caelin on Andrede
chirurgeon at anstoerra.org

or my Deputy for Training

Lady Gerita della Mara
hpockets at gte.net

All our contact information is available on the web page under
"Officers".

In service to Ansteorra and her Crown,
HL Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra