[Ansteorra-announce] Archery at Middleford's Warchieftan / Caviler of the Bridge

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 15:24:41 PDT 2003

Greetings and Hi There

Since I'm not in the kitchen at this years Warchieftain / Caviler of the
Bridge Nov 14 - 16 at Camp Finlayson on Fort Hood, I'm going to be on the
range.  We will have 7, that's right SEVEN archery tourneys.  One just for
the kids, one for each of the rank divisions-which the kids may also shoot
in, and an open--all shooters.  For the divisions, a shooter can shoot in a
higher division, but not a lower one.

More info to come.  Stayed tuned.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.