[Ansteorra-announce] August submissions for the Black Star

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 18:59:28 PDT 2003

~Everyone

Just a friendly reminder that the 1st of the month is only 7 days away. Beat
the rush and get your submissions in now. Please... Pretty please...

Also... Don't forget the necessary paperwork that must accompany each
submission.
1. A signed off copy of the ad by your seneschal
2. A signed publication permission form.
3. A check for any ad fees.
4. A hard copy of the ad (duh ;-) )

These items must be in my hands before your submission will be printed.

Also(2)... If you're going to be late for any reason, please let me know
ahead of time so I can reserve space. I promise, I won't laugh at you or
make you feel bad if you're going to be late. It just helps me know what's
coming in so I can adjust my layout accordingly.

As always, if anyone needs anything, or there's anything I can be of
assistance with, please let me know.

Thanks!
~Alex Ravenshaw
Kingdom Chronicler: Kingdom of Ansteorra