[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] more information regarding insurance

Baron, Meg Meg.Baron at experian.com
Thu Jun 12 12:52:03 PDT 2003

Greetings to the members of the Society:

Recently I reported to you that the price of an "Additional Insured"
certificate has increased from $40 to $50. I now have further information to
pass along to you along similar lines.

It is now clear that this price increase also applies to Equestrian
Insurance riders. Remember that an Equestrian Rider must be ordered for
every event involving equestrian activities, and is separate from the
Additional Insured certificate. This price is now also $50.

Please note that if both an Equestrian Rider and an Additional Insured
certificate are required, the charge is $50 for each, for a total of $100.

In both cases the order must be placed no later than 30 days prior to the
event. Late-ordered Additional Insured certificates or Equestrian riders
will be assessed a $100 surcharge.

Autocrats and others requiring information concerning ordering insurance
certificates should contact their local Seneschals for information, or visit
the SCA's website for instructions. The specific URL is:

http://www.sca.org/docs/insurancecert.pdf

Thank you for your patience as we communicate all of these changes.

Sincere regards,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.