[Ansteorra-announce] Gate Christening Party at the War

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 15:24:51 PST 2003

Warmest greetings unto the list! War is upon us soon,
and with it comes reason for much celebration and
revelry.

Their Majesties would like to make it known that there
will be a party on Wednesday, March 12, at 8:00 pm in
order to celebrate the completion of Ansteorra's
magnificent new gate and to honor the contributions of
those who made it possible.

After all the hard work on this project by talented
and generous Ansteorrans from every corner of the
kingdom, it seems only fitting that we raise a glass
to their herculean efforts and celebrate this
spectacular symbol of Ansteorran unity.

20 gallons of mead will be on hand for the revelry
and merrymaking - and perhaps a few gallons of
something more stout. Still, we need your help to make
this a party worthy of such an incredible
accomplishment. Please come join us for the party -
bring whatever food and libations you will, and come
in high spirits and with lots of friends to show your
love and devotion to our great kingdom.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards,
Countess Sara Penrose
On behalf of Their Most Stellar Majesties,
Miguel and Conal