[Ansteorra-announce] Seeking Ansteorra's arms in high resolution format

Michael Silverhands vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 4 13:30:40 PST 2003

Greetings from Michael Silverhands:

The Society web minister has written me with the following missive:

"Greetings unto the Kingdom WebMinisters of the Known World:

The SCA.Org Webteam has started work on a redesign of the main SCA
Website.
We could use your help in this effort.

One of the ideas we have involves the use of the arms of every Kingdom.
We
would like to request from you a high resolution image file of your
Kingdom
Arms along with the permission from the copywrite holder/artist to use
the
image.

A responce from you by April 1st, 2003. would be appreciated. Thank you
for
your assistance and time in this project."

If any of you already have in your possession such a file, I would
greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Yours in service,
Michael Silverhands
Virtual Scribe, Ansteorra