[Ansteorra-announce] Largess at Gulf Wars for hard workers

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 18:31:26 PST 2003

For those volunteers that turn in vouchers of 'xx' hours (I think its around
10 hour sets, but not sure), they can select an immediate 'prize' for
working OVER AND BEYOND the regular volunteer hours at the volunteer point.
These gifts are given when the vouchers are turned in, not held till the
volunteer raffle.

So, we are asking for donations of largess to add to that worker-bee table.
Just drop them by Volunteer Point or come to the Stargate camp and leave
them for me there, I'll deliver them.
We thank you.  Hillary - Ansteorran Stellar Volunteers