[Ansteorra-announce] Rosenfeld Defender Event

Deirdre mhicFhionnain deirdre_mhicfhionnain at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 11:44:14 PST 2003

Greetings!

The Shire of Rosenfeld would like to thank everyone for their past support of the Rosenfeld Defender Event usually held in March.  After numerous discussions and in an effort to help with the congested Kingdom Calender, Rosenfeld has decided to no longer host our Defender Event.  This event was scheduled for 3/21-3/23/03 and was deleted from the Kingdom Calender in January.

Rosenfeld Champions which were historically chosen at this event, will be chosen at our Three Kings Event held in the Fall.  More information concerning our Three Kings event will be available soon on our Rosenfeld website.

We hope to see everyone at the Three Kings Event and again, we appreciate your past support of Defender.

In Service to Kingdom and Crown,

Ly Deirdre inghean mhicFhionnain ~ Seneschal of the Shire of Rosenfeld