[Ansteorra-announce] Virtual Scribe call for applications

Michael Silverhands vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 18 11:18:17 PST 2003

Greetings unto the officers and populace of Ansteorra from Michael
Silverhands, Kingdom Virtual Scribe:

The term of our Kingdom Chronicler, HL Stefan von Drachenfels, will
soon be coming to an end. He has already called for applications for
his successor.

I will be ending my term of office concurrent with his. I have enjoyed
this office immensely, but it is time for me to give someone else a
chance to serve our Kingdom in this fun and rewarding job. My deputy,
Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio (Franchesca Havas), has already
assumed most of my day-to-day duties with regard to the Ansteorra web
site. She did a wonderful job of covering the office while I was away
at Gulf Wars last week.

If you are interested in being the next Kingdom Virtual Scribe, please
send your resume and letter of interest to the Kingdom Chronicler
(Stefan von Drachenfels <chronicler at ansteorra.org>). Please also send a
courtesy copy to me (Michael Silverhands <vscribe at ansteorra.org>). You
need to reply by the end of this month.

The office requires a knowledge of web site design and administration,
and reliable access to the Internet including email. If selected for
the office, you would be a warranted deputy of the Kingdom Chronicler.
(Although there has been some discussion of making this a Great Office,
it is not one in Ansteorra at this time.) In addition to your duties to
maintain the Kingdom web site, you are also here to advise and assist
local virtual scribes, but they do not report to you; they report to
their local chronicler and seneschal.

If anyone has any questions about this office that I haven't answered
above, please feel free to write to me and ask. I will do my best to
answer you.

Yours in faithful service,
Michael Silverhands