[Ansteorra-announce] Sad news...

Suzann Tabares isabunny at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 18:07:21 PST 2003

It is with a very heavy heart that I must report the
passing of one of our own. I do this here because I
had not seen an announcement on this forum but had
been following the ones done on the Ravensfort and
clan list and wished to let everyone know. If it has
already been posted please forgive.

Elaine De Lyons of Ravensfort(Lanie), known in the
mundane world as Susan Elaine Johns, underwent throat
surgery last Friday. We were notified Friday morning
about 5:30 am that she had suffered complications and
has passed from us.

Lanie's funeral will be Monday, March 24th at 2:00
p.m. in Quitman, TX ... First United Methodist Church.
 I realize this is short notice for most, but there
will be another gathering held in Huntsville closer to
Easter weekend. We will have more details on that
soon. The funeral in Quitman is something her parents
arranged and were kind enough to let us know.

 Please take a moment to remember our beloved
sister/daughter/friend in your prayers to whatever
diety you bespeak as your own. She will be dearly
missed by all who knew her.

Ldy Suranna Blackthorn
aka Suz

=====