[Ansteorra-announce] Pursuivants Extraordinaries in the Central Region

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Mar 26 13:56:47 PST 2003

Greetings,

Would all those heralds who hold any rank 'at-large' within the College of Heralds of Ansteorra, be it Pursuivant-at-Large, Pursuivant Extraordinary, Herald-at-Large, or Herald Extraordinary who live or are active in heraldic duties within the Central Region please contact me?

I am the new Central Regional Herald and would like to update my files with a list of all active 'at-large' heralds within the Region.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Eclipse Herald