[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Activities @ Barbarian Springfaire

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Mar 31 20:09:11 PST 2003

Greetings to all of you,
In addition to Lord Daire doing authorization for both Youths and Adult
Marshals, there will be a Boffer Competition as well.  The Boffer
Competition is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. or at the end of Mid Day
Court which ever comes first.

Sadly at this time we haven't had anyone step forward for a Youth Rapier
Competition.  We, as a Barony, would welcome anyone who would like to
sponsor a competition at our event.  Please contact me if you are
interested.

See our Web site if you need other information www.elfsea.net/sf
HL Arabella de Montacute
Steward

Subject: [Elfsea] Boffer Marshal at Springfaire

Greetings Ansteorra,

I just wanted to take a little of you time to announce to all those
interested in Youth Boffer and Youth Chivalric activities that I will be at
Barbarian Springfaire in Elfsea. Any one interested in becoming an
authorized Youth fighter or Marshal come and find me or one of the Youth
boffer/chivalric regionals and we will be more than happy to talk with you,
if there is enough interest we might be able to find a place to do a small
class.

Lord Daire de Haya
Kingdom Youth Marshal.