[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] easy way to contact your Ombudsman

Baron, Meg Meg.Baron at experian.com
Fri May 2 07:40:20 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the members of the Society:

Have you ever wanted to ask the Board of Directors about something, but
didn't know exactly who to contact, or how to contact them? Now it's easy.
Each Kingdom's Ombudsman on the Board now has an easy-to-remember email
address - just send your message to [kingdom]@ombudsman.sca.org, and your
email will reach the right person.

For example, if I wanted to contact my Ombudsman, I would simply address my
email to outlands at ombudsman.sca.org.

Please do not hesitate to contact your Board Ombudsman any time you have a
comment or question. They are happy to help.

In service,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.