[Ansteorra-announce] Lindenwood Midsummer's Masque

Patricia Gibson dragonsheart_ at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 16:57:58 PDT 2003

OFFICIAL UN-CANCELATION OF MIDSUMMER'S MASQUE!

  It is now official that the Lindenwood Midsummer's Masque will still be
held on June 21st.
We will be having much dancing and revelry at the American Legion post that
is off of Webb Chapel Ext and Northwest Hwy. Be sure to continue your hard
work on that new outfit for the competitions and we will be posting more
after Warlord. We will be sure to get good directions and all of the rest of
the information.

Again, IT IS OFFICIAL!!!!     We are proud to say that it will NOT be
cancelled!

Anyone who would like to volunteer to help set up and\or tear down, please
contact me privately.

In Service to The Dream,
Event Autocrat
Jullianna Crea Burke   MKA Patricia Gibson