[Ansteorra-announce] event site suggestions

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Fri May 30 15:22:38 PDT 2003

Greetings to all of you,

I have seen discussions concerning pro and cons of the Canton event site.
Does anyone have an alternative suggestion?  I am looking for something
similar for an SCA project next year.  The following are the requirements:

Flattish camping areas for 875-1000 people
Flush toilets and showers for 875 to 1000 people.
Large Air-conditioned Hall.
Easy access to electricity around the camp.
Easy access to water all around the camp.
Good roads if it rains - mud not a problem.
Parking for 500 to 1000 cars.

Send suggestions to me privately please.

HL Arabella
"Never pass up an opportunity to say nothing.  If you need to say something
do it in private."
Foster Protégé to Sir Pendaran Glamorgan