[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Collegium at 30th Anniversary Steppes Warlord

chiara chiara at io.com
Tue May 20 12:50:40 PDT 2003

The Youth Collegium at Steppes Warlord will have the following classes
available for all to attend.

However there are two classes that I need help with. We have all the
information for you to take over these classes if you wish to teach them.
Our instructor has fallen seriously ill and is in medical care for the next
two weeks. Please send your prayers up for her. Here are the classes that we
need replacement instructors for, they are 30 minute classes: Y Lucet
braiding and How to be a Lady in Waiting or Page.

10:00 (merchants row)

Basket Weaving
by Mistress Kalida
Location: Pegasus Pottery booth
class limit 6 to 8 people
ages 10 and up
training and materials provided plus any tools needed free of charge
2-3 hour class
On Location in Merchants row

10:30 (all are inside the hall)

Gold Leafing a Box
by Ameline Dubois
no class limit
ages 4 *with help* on up
supplies provided
1.00 donation
(one hour)

Y Lucet braiding
by Meredith
no class limit
age group 8 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(thirty minutes)

Kumihimo
by Mercedes
no class limit
ages 8 on up
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

Pottery Class
by Gwyenth Blackrose
no class limit
age group 8 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

11:00 (all are inside the hall)

Getting to know your sewing machine
by Ameline Dubois
(thirty minutes)

Open

11:30 (all are inside the hall)

Robin Hood Hat Making
by Ameline Dubois
no class limit
ages 4 *with help* on up
(thirty minutes)

How to be a lady in waiting or page
by Meredith
no class limit
age group 8 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(thirty minutes)

Heraldry for Young Lords and Ladies
by David ben Leon
class limit: 10
age group 5 and up
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

12:00 (all are inside the hall)

Lunch Break (we will not provide lunch)

1:00 (all are inside the hall)

Finger Braiding
by Philip White
no class limit
Age group 6 on up
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

Viking Shields
by Moura McCullaugh
no class limit
age group 13 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

CD drop spinning
by Robin de Shealladh
class limit 10
ages 13 to adult
supplies furnished
.50 cent fee
(one hour)

Period Foods
by Lady Saundra of Loch Raeburn
no class limit
age group 13 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

2:00 (all are inside the hall)

Needle weaving on tassels
by Dyan du Calendre
class limit 6
age group 13 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

Beginning Weaving
by Mercedes
class limit 10
ages 8 - 12
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

Candle Making
by Lady Saundra of Loch Raeburn
no class limit
age group 13 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

Wax Tablets
by Asa Hrafnasdottir
no class limit
age group 13 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

3:00 (all are inside the hall)

Game Boards
by Lady Saundra of Loch Raeburn
no class limit
age group 13 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

Leather Working
by Vincenzo
class limit 5
age group 13 - 17
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

Japanese Paper Folding (Origami)
by Tenchi Sueko
no class limit
age group 8 and up and/or willing to follow precise directions
supplies furnished
no fee
(one hour)

Pouch Making
By Morgan Cain
no class limit
all ages*
supplies provided
no fee
(one hour)

*with help* and all ages* - means that a parent must be present for children
under the age of 5 to take the class

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally