[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Yule Youth A&S

antoinetteb antoinetteb at mail.ev1.net
Thu Nov 13 13:01:03 PST 2003

Greetings to the noble youth of Anteorra!

Just a reminder that Stargate Yule is fast  approaching and so is
the first Baronial Youth A&S Competition.  All Youths ages 6-16
are welcome to enter.  Documentaion is nice, but not required.
Please send any letters of intent to me at

antoinetteb at ev1.net

Letters of intent are needed if you want to be considered for the
Baronial Championship.  Thank you and I look forward to seeing all
of you.

In Service,

HL Antoinette du Bourgogne

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net