[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Yule Pre-paid Feast Reservations

stargate yule feast stargateyule at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 09:01:17 PST 2003

Greetings friends.

Stargate Yule Revel is quickly approaching (December 13th).  I will be accepting pre-paid feast reservations post marked through Dec. 1st.  There is a $2.00 discount per adult feast for pre-paying, and a much shorter wait to get checked in at gate.
I will also be at Stargate officer's meeting this coming Monday and will also have myself or Lord Bowen in attendance at the next Stargate/Loch Sollier fighter practice at Univ. of Houston on Tuesday evening.  You may also send me your payment via snail mail addressed to :

Yule Feast Reservations
c/o Margarita Alvarez
1919 Place Rebecca # H-1
Houston, Texas 77090

If you are going to mail in your payment please forward me an email to this address to indicate you've sent in a payment and include the SCA and mundane names of all those being paid for.

The following are the fees for pre-paid reservations:
Feast: $6.00 per adult , $3.00 for children 5-12
Site : $9.00 per adult , $4.00 for children, $27.00 family max on site fee.
Include $3.00 non-member surcharge per non-member if proof of membership cannot be provided on the day of the event.
You will need to sign a waiver if your proof of membership cannot be presented at gate.

Thank you and I hope to see you there,
Lady Serin