[Ansteorra-announce] Gothic War Lost and Found

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 15:23:18 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the fair populace of Ansteora

I am looking to end my stay as the Gothic War Lost and Found'ocrat. These are the items I have left.  I will be attending Crown Tourney and I will have all these items with me.  If I have not heard from you or you have not picked up your missing items by the end of the event, they will be disposed of accordingly.  Please pass this list on to other people whom it may concern that either are not on this list or do not have email access.

3 chairs
blue and white short sword with red thrusting tip
black flashlight
red and blue scarf with red tassels
skeleton necklace
left-handed black leather glove
right-handed black and white batters glove
black yarn tassel with a bell on it
gold rope (about 1 yd. long) with white beads entwined
maroon pillowcase with a black tie

HL Agnarr has the archery stuff and stated to me that he will be in touch with the owners. He says he knows them. To claim any item listed please contact me via email or phone so we can work out the best way to get your item back to you.

In Service
Elizabeth Blackthorne

email: damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
phone: 432-263-0246