[Ansteorra-announce] Wanted: Count Miguel's Shield

PortoFun portofun at ticnet.com
Wed Oct 22 20:38:54 PDT 2003

Greetings All Good and Noble Ansteorrans,

As you are all aware, the glory of Ansteorra lies in the Crown, yet even the
greatest of Kings and Queens must have heirs and so does Crown Tournament
approach us. I and my lady aspire again to the great honor of bearing the
sable star upon the fields of Gulf War, yet, alas, I am in need of my trusty
(if somewhat dented) shield.

Missing:  Aluminum 2x3 yellow shield with red continental sea panther (looks
like a sea griffon)

Last seen:  Sunday morning of Three Queens

Please call me at 972-424-8432 or email me at portofun at ticnet.com.

In Service I Remain,

Count Miguel