[Ansteorra-announce] Fall Arts Symposium...WOW

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Oct 26 11:23:52 PST 2003

Loch Ruadh would like to THANK Lord and Lady Loch Ruadh for coming to our aid yesterday. We had official word that the original site would be unavailable about 6:30 Saturday morning due to a 3-alarm fire at UTA!!  Without the help of Their Excelliencies we would not have had a place for this event. Thank you again for going above and beyond with offering the use of the warehouse and working to get it ready for an event on such short notice. You both worked miracles for us. It is not often you get burned out of a site and can still pull it off. Thank you again!!

We also would like to thank the Kingdom Arts & Sciences Minister, Mistress Jehanne. She pulled rabbits out of her hat getting all the classes up and running. Thank you for being so unflappable under the circumstances. There were 96 people on site and the classes were only 1 hour late getting started from the original posted schedule.  We appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this endeavor.

Thanks to all of the instructors!! You were amazing!!  You make me proud to call my self an Ansteorran.

Honorable Lord Philip White, where would I have been without you? Thank you for keeping me so well informed and for handling all of the details. What more can I say other than thank you?

And last but not least, thank you, Loch Ruadh!! Honorable Lady Asa (the autocrat), the Officer's and the populace...you were there, did what needed to be done (in record time) with smiles on your faces!!

Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Seneschal, Canton of Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!