[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra Argent Anniversary

Lisa Duke lisaduke at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 13:45:30 PST 2003

Master Richard Fairbourne sends fair greetings to all the populous of the Grand Kingdom of Ansteorra with news from our Stellar Majesties.

Our Glorious King and Queen, Ulsted and Cateau, have given us the opportunity to organize a most historic event, Ansteorra’s Argent Anniversary.

This awe-inspiring event will take place the second weekend of July, Anno Societatis XXXIX being Thursday, July 8 through Sunday, July 11, 2004 of the Common Era.

Ansteorra’s 54th King and Queen will be crowned at this magnificent anniversary event. Volunteers from all parts of the kingdom will be needed to make this event a success.

There are many duties still available on our staff roster for you and/or your local group to volunteer to organize.  Go to your local group meetings and discuss how your group can contribute. Consult the event website at      http://argent.ansteorra.org  for further information.  See the responsibilities tab on the website for what is expected in each department.  Contact the Steward with any questions you might have.

We are conducting a logo contest for this event.  The winning art work will be incorporated into the website, included on the gate handout and possibly other paperwork for this event, as well as t-shirts and other merchandise that will be available at the event.

The artwork may be submitted in any medium and delivered in person, email or snail mail. Contact the Co-Steward Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute with any questions.

The contest will conclude December 1, 2003 and the winner will be announced at Coronation Saturday January 10, 2004.

In Faithful Service to Ansteorra,

Master Richard Fairbourne, Steward

for more information            http://argent.ansteorra.org