[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] errata

Baron, Meg Meg.Baron at experian.com
Fri Oct 24 10:37:11 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the members of the SCA:

Yesterday I sent my report on the October 2004 Board meeting. A couple of
significant typographical errors have been brought to my attention, and I
wish to correct these errors:

1. New Business item A, concerning a proposed chenge to Corpora V.B.4,
requested commentary by April 1, 2003. This should be April 1, 2004.

2. The name of the Tournaments Illuminated Art Director designee was
misspelled. Her name is Linda Krecker.

I offer my apologies for the errors.

Sincere regards,

Meg Baron
President, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.