[Ansteorra-announce] Namron Protectorate XXVII

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Mon Sep 1 21:24:37 PDT 2003

The Barony of Namron Presents
Protectorate XXVII
October 10-12, 2003

Pray Attend! The Most Noble Barony of Namron will, for all who believe themselves worthy, hold a tournament to determine it's newest Protector and Rapier Champion.  There will also be seen Equestrian, Brewing, Jams and Jellies, Mundanity Covering, and Banner Competitions with an Hafla, an A&S Display and Bardic at Camp Cimarron in Coyle, OK.

Site hours are from 4:00 pm Friday until 1:00 pm Sunday.  Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.  Drinks in period containers only.  Tavern on site.

Feast Reservations:
Lord Owen Stott
M.K.A James Owen
(405)447-0178
owenstott at yahoo.com

Cabin Reservations:
Lady Annais de Montgomerie
M.K.A. Dana Hyscher
(405)517-1885
cabins at breezykilt.com

Equestrian Coordinator:
Lady Katyana MacLear
M.K.A. Katie Mosely
(405)329-4267
kawhispers at juno.com

Merchant Coordinator:
Lord Malcolm MacKinnon
M.K.A. David Ashley
(405)321-4861
craftyguru at aol.com

Event Steward
Cellach Ferguson
4807 W. Tecumseh Rd.
Norman, OK 73072
M.K.A. Bobby Hyscher
(405)323-3411
protectorate27 at breezykilt.com

Site Fee:  $10 for adults (18 and over)
(additional $3 non-member surcharge applies)
              $8  for children 13-17
              $5  for children 5-12
              Children 4 and under free.
              $25 Family Maximum
              Feast Fee: $7

Make checks payable to: SCA, Inc./Barony of Namron

>From Oklahoma City, take I-35 N to the Langston exit (Hwy 33).  Proceed east through Langston and Coyle
(drive slowly) to Camp Cimarron.

*All horses must have proof of a negative Coggins test. No pets, please.