[Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Defender Feast Update

Joe Pelfrey defenderfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 20:48:19 PDT 2003

Greetings to the great Kingdom of Ansteorra,

This is to announce that the reservation list for Elfsea Defender is full.
Thank you to everyone who will be joining us in the feast hall.  Your
presence is appreciated.

We are creating a stand-by list for those that are interested in the feast
but were unable to reserve a seat.  We need for you to send the following
information to defenderfeast at hotmail.com:

- The name of the person making the reservation, both SCA and mundane
- A contact number
- The names of those they are reserving for
- If the people being reserved for are children, please indicate if they
will be partaking of the adult menu (listed below) or the children’s menu of
a hotdog with macaroni and cheese.  There is no charge for the children’s
menu provided that they are accompanying an adult who has purchased a feast.

You will receive a confirming email within 24hrs.  As openings become
available, we will select from this list in the order received.  You will be
notified of your selection.

More information on the event can be found here:
http://www.timelessbeads.com/defenderxxv.htm .  Thank you for your time and
interest.

Lord William Palfrey
Feast Steward – Elfsea Defender
817-684-0171 – no calls after 9:00pm, please

Menu
First Course
Black Olives
Dolmas – Rice, Pine Nuts, Cinnamon
Doucettes – Sausage Pie

Second Course
Pork Loin w/ Chicken Relish
Glazed Carrots
Bread
Torta Bianca/Daryols – Ginger Cheese Pie/Sugar-Free Pie

Third Course
Roast Beef w/ Black Sauce
Mushroom Pasty – Mushroom Tart
Spiced Pears – Pureed Pears