[Ansteorra-announce] Academy of the Bow

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 19:17:46 PDT 2004

Greetings and well met fellow Ansteorrans,
  It is my great pleasure to announce that the Shire of Middleford will be
hosting Academy of the Bow, June 25-27. We will have a full complement of ranges
set up, to include Adult IKAC, children's IKAC, and an IKCAC combat range,
enough to keep any archer busy. In addition, experts from around the kingdom
will be conducting classes on a wide range of archery related subjects. A
heraldic consultation table will be available to help archers and non-archers alike
in submitting their name or device. Adding to the fun, a bardic competition
will be held to select the first ever "Bard of the Archers". Last but not least,
if it be the pleasure of the royal heirs, a grand tourney will be held to
select the next Royal Huntsman.

  For more information, please visit the Shire of Middleford's web site, or
watch for the event announcement in the Black Star. For specific questions, or
special needs, I am at your service, and may be reached by e-mailing:
Sylvrfalcn at aol.com    ~or~ phoning (254) 634-1461.

Yours In Service,
Robert of Yorkshire
AoB autocrat