[Ansteorra-announce] AAA Children's Activities

Jackie Leslie Jackie_Leslie at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

Children's activities are scheduled for Argent Anniversary; however, the MoC needs your help to make this memorable for the future of our great Kingdom. We are asking that if you have any extra art and craft supplies lying around taking up space that you think of us. We could always use paints, brushes, material, crayons, glue, scissors, and any other craft things you may think of. If you have anything you would like to donate, please contact me at Jackie_Leslie at hotmail.com and I will make arrangements to pick these things up.

In Service,
Lady Isabella
KMoC