[Ansteorra-announce] Middle Eastern Conclave at Bryn Gwlad Baronial Oct 29-31

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 08:20:33 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Ansteorra!!

I would like to announce at Bryn Gwlad Baronial, that
we will have an Ansteorran Middle Eastern Community
conclave. This conclave is called to discuss several
items.

One (1): Whether the Middle Eastern dancers of
Ansteorra would like to form a kingdom-wide guild,
establish a charter and set-up organizational by-laws.

Two (2): Whether to establish said guild as a sub-set
of the existing Ansteorran Dance Guild, use their
charter and set-up separate by-laws.

Three (3): To discuss the content of said charter and
by-laws.

Four(4): To elect a head of the guild to organize
these items and future meetings.

Five (5): To discuss guidelines for ME Dance
competitions and exhibitions in the future.

Six (6): To meet and greet the other dancers and
members of the Ansteorran Middle Eastern Community.

Seven (7): To have fun!!!

Since this event is scheduled for Halloween weekend,
as a fun display, please bring your first dance outfit
ever and wear your best outfit now.

I am attempting to set up a mailing list for the
Middle Eastern Community, where we can begin to
discuss these items ahead of time, and where those who
are unable to attend may send their ideas and
opinions. I will post with either an Ansteorran
mailing list or a Yahoo Group within a couple of days.

To review the European Dancers Charter, please visit
http://dance.ansteorra.org/files/charter.html.

I have been in discussion with the Deputy Kingdom A&S
Minister for Dance and Music, Phillip White, about
this item and I would like to formally invite him, and
the proctor of the Ansteorran European Dancers Guild,
to the proceedings.

Please forward this e-mail to any dancers that are not
subscribed to the Ansteorra list.

This first conclave will be hosted by the dancers of
Loch Soilleir.

Yours in Service,
Sana bint Kieran al Kerra
Also known as, HL Clara von Ulm