[Ansteorra-announce] Feast Reservations : Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 23:14:19 PDT 2004

GREETINGS ANSTEORRA and friends,

Hello and well met! MY name is Lord Pooky and I am in charge of feast
reservations for wiesenfeuer Baronial being held the first weekend in
September.
To Reserve a most prized and valued seat at this feast, YOU MUST :

or-
2. Send ME an E-mail to lord_pooky at hotmail.com with " Feast Reservation " in
the subject line. -or-
3. Call ME "Lord_Pooky" at 405-206-1227
4. Please inform ME of ANY food allergies you would prefer not to
experience!~!~!

Good Lady Diedre sp? (get ME later if I'm wrong baby) will be creating an
incredible feast!!!  The likes of which has not been seen since the
extremely well fed days of Baroness Mairin ferch Howell!!! (who personally
trained us)

It will be beyond impressive!!!
Not only will you be properly fed but also well entertained!!!
If you want to experience -The Dream- be at Baron Lucais' Barony of
Wiesenfeuer saturday night!!!

Contact ME quickly with your needs,

Lord_Pooky