[Ansteorra-announce] Estrella War XXI Pre-Registration is Open!

Anita Challis anitachallis at cox.net
Wed Aug 11 15:26:23 PDT 2004

PRE-REGISTRATION IS TAKING PLACE NOW

 The sunshine and warmth of Atenveldt beckons. Royalty,
 fighters, families, artisans all, are invited to our
 annual Estrella War held in Phoenix Arizona, February
 16-21 2005.  We are proud to feature some of the best
 classes, fighting, shopping and fun in the Knowne
 Worlde and an atmosphere that is truly becoming of The
 Dream.

 Use the form in your newsletter or from our website
 www.estrellawar.org.

 Register before October 31st and receive an additional
 $5.00 discount for adults and $2.00 for youths.

 Pay with a personal check if postmarked by Oct 31st.
 All registrations after this date must use a money
 order.

 Your pre-registration must be postmarked by December
 15th.

 Pre-Registration gets you on site earlier and makes
 paperwork faster at troll.

 The war will be at Estrella Mountain Regional Park
 located in Goodyear, Arizona.  Site opens February 16
 at 7am for pre-registered, noon for non-registered.

 All other information and a complete list of war staff
 can be found at our website www.estrellawar.org

 Pre- Registration
 Lady Katherine de'Merrit (Diane Clark)
 PMB 113
 3851 E Thunderbird Rd # 111
 Phoenix AZ 85032-5720
 Phone: 602-595-3305, Fax 602-595-3306
 Email: pre-reg at estrellawar.org

 Please address all other enquiries to
 Lady Giliana Spencer de Windermere (Jamie Heier),
 email GilianaSCA at yahoo.com, 480-614-0295 (Executive
 Assistant EWXXI)

 Main Autocrats
 Lord Corwynn the Lost (Dwain Clark), Countess Alianora
 da Lyshåret (Sandy McDaniel), Baron Elliott
 Gallowglass (Steve Echols), email:
 mains at estrellawar.org

Lady Anita de Challis
Publicity-crat EWXXI