[Ansteorra-announce] Merchants Wanted for Elfsea Defender

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Tue Aug 17 11:40:00 PDT 2004

Hola!

Elfsea Defender is just right around the corner!!  I am on the hunt for
merchants to come fill Merchant Row and Hall.

September 24th thru 26th at Canton's First Monday Trade Days site.

http://www.elfsea.net/defender/

All merchants are to pay site fee.  If you wish to be indoors, there is an
additional $10 fee.  All merchants who wish to donate to our prize baskets,
will recieve a keepsake banner to display in your area!

If you would be interested in selling out Elfsea Defender, please let me
know, if you wish to be indoors or out. (Indoor space is limited)

Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca (mka Christine Huse)
Merchant-crat for Elfsea Defender