[Ansteorra-announce] Fwd: [Bards] Eisteddfod!

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 12:02:24 PST 2004

I am pleased to announce that the rules and details involving Kingdom Eisteddfod have been posted at the following address:

http://www.steppes.org/12thnight/eisteddfod.htm

The competition will start at 11am in the loft at Steppes Twelfth Night.  You are *not* required to let me know that you will be competing; however, if you are, I would appreciate a note letting me know.  Competitors and audience members alike are welcome!

Dona Antonia

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...