[Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Survey results

Moore, Linda Linda.Moore at mam.org
Tue Feb 10 06:31:46 PST 2004

Greetings to the membership of the SCA:

We received about 7,500 responses to the membership survey that was
posted to the SCA website late last year.  This is equal to about one-fourth
of the paid membership of the SCA, and that is an amazingly high
response!  Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, and
for adding your comments.

The raw statistical data from the survey are now available for viewing
on the sca.org website.  The completed surveys also included hundreds of
pages of comments, which we are in the process of reading and
analyzing.  This will clearly take some time, and the Directors expect
to discuss the survey results and the comments received in depth at the
next meeting or two.

Again, we very much appreciate so many of you taking the time to
complete the survey!

Linda Moore
Chairman, SCA Inc.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at sca.org or reply to this message.